Asparagus, Prosciutto, & Parmesan Cauli-Crust Pizza
Posted By JOE CASTELLANO On JUNE 30,2017
A spring-inspired, and gluten-free recipe that's good enough for any meal from brunch to dinner!
1/2 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
2-3 stalks fresh asparagus
1/4 shaved parmesan cheese
2 slices prosciutto, chopped
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove Cauli-Crust from packaging, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Using a vegetable peeler to shave asparagus spears into thin slices.
- Add shaved asparagus slices to pizza.
- Top with shaved parmesan cheese and prosciutto.
- Drizzle pizza with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven directly on oven rack for 7-8 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
blooming tip #1see all tips
" I have tried every type of gluten free pizza I could get my hands on in the past. I even tried making various recipes, especially with cauliflower. Always to my disappointment, they were mushy or just didn't taste like pizza. Now THI...."