Cauli-Crust Cannoli Pizza
- 1 Cauli-Crust
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
Step by Step Instructions
Preheat oven to 500°F.
Remove Cauli-Crust from packaging, and let thaw for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl combine melted coconut oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
Spread evenly on Cauli-Crust.
Bake in preheated oven directly on oven rack for 7-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let cool to room temperature on a wire cooling rack.
In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
Spread evenly on cooled Cauli-Crust.
Top with chopped pistachios and chocolate chips.
Drizzle with honey, cut into 8 slices, and serve.