Butternut Squash Cauli-Crust Pizza
- 1 Blooming Oven Cauli-Crust
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ½ cup roasted butternut squash
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Step by Step Instructions
Preheat oven to 500°F.
Remove Cauli-Crust from packaging, and let thaw for 10 minutes.
Spread ricotta cheese over Cauli-Crust to coat.
Top with squash, cranberries, and parmesan cheese.
Bake in preheated oven directly on oven rack for 7-8 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
Remove from oven, and let cool for 3 minutes.
Remove from oven, and top with chopped sage, and drizzle with olive oil before serving.