*Minimum order is 2 crusts.
Cauli-Crust is a great addition to any menu and works well as a healthy alternative to a traditional pizza crust. This crust has many applications and is ideal for many commercial uses.
Water, Cauliflower Powder, Cassava Flour, Tapioca Starch, Pasteurized Egg Whites, Organic Palm Oil, Arrowroot Flour, Chia Seeds Dried, Honey, Yeast, Flaxseeds.
1. Freeze Upon Arrival.
2. When ready to use, remove from package. Defrost for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Remove cardboard backer before placing in oven.
4. Preheat and set oven to 500°. We have found that this allows the crust to get crispy. Place it directly on the oven rack. DO NOT USE A PIZZA STONE.
5. If you enjoy a crispier crust, pre-cook crust for 3 minutes. If you are making a traditional pizza with pizza sauce & mozz, cook for a total of 8-12 minutes. All ovens cook differently.
6. For best results and a crispy bottom, allow your crust to sit on a cooling rack for 1-2 minute. ENJOY!
We ship most orders using USPS priority mail. Shipping time is 2-3 days after leaving The Blooming Oven. We typically process orders on Monday and Wednesday, we never ship over the weekend. After your order is placed you will receive a tracking number via email.
Now offering the option to get your favorite Cauli-Crust 9" shipped hassle free every week! Plus save 10% off original price.