CauliCrust Cannoli Pizza
Posted By JOE CASTELLANO On JUNE 30,2017
1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove CauliCrust from packaging, and let thaw for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine melted coconut oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Spread evenly on CauliCrust.
- Bake in preheated oven directly on oven rack for 7-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool to room temperature on a wire cooling rack.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
- Spread evenly on cooled CauliCrust.
- Top with chopped pistachios and chocolate chips.
- Drizzle with honey, cut into 8 slices, and serve.
blooming tip #1see all tips
" I have tried every type of gluten free pizza I could get my hands on in the past. I even tried making various recipes, especially with cauliflower. Always to my disappointment, they were mushy or just didn't taste like pizza. Now THI...."