Cauli-Crust Brunch Pizza
Posted By JOE CASTELLANO On JUNE 30,2017
Forget cold, leftover pizza for breakfast, this brunch pizza is the way to go! Topped with crispy pancetta, mozzarella, and even eggs! All you'll need to add is a pot of fresh coffee to make this into the perfect brunch meal.
1/4 cup cooked pancetta, crumbled
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
3 large eggs
3-4 fresh tomato slices
Grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove Cauli-Crust from packaging, and top with sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and cooked pancetta.
- With the back of a spoon, make three wells in pizza to make room for eggs.
- Crack each egg into one of the wells.
- Top pizza with tomato slices.
- Bake in preheated oven directly on baking rack for 7-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, and let cool for 3 minutes.
- Cut pizza into 4 slices and serve.
blooming tip #1see all tips
" I have tried every type of gluten free pizza I could get my hands on in the past. I even tried making various recipes, especially with cauliflower. Always to my disappointment, they were mushy or just didn't taste like pizza. Now THI...."